Sunday, June 3, 2018

I KNEW I WAS GOING TO BE AN EDUCATOR WHEN...

In developing this project, I work it three different ways, with two different outcome (produced) postings.

Using a Samsung S6 phone, I recorded both video and audio in several different settings.   I also discovered how to take screen shots of what was on my phone and how to do some basic editing of those shots as soon as I took them.  All of the still shots in this production were taken using this method.  While I could have gone online and simply downloaded the still images, I opted for this method as a way to expand what I can do with the phone.

I posted two different versions of this project.
The first is in Voice Thread, where I took the video and audio, cut them into separate tracks using CAMTASIA, then imported them into the VoiceThread software.

The VoiceThread version of this can be found at:

https://voicethread.com/share/10965248/
I Knew I was going to be an Educator When...


 While the Voice Thread is set up as a slide show, I also used CAMTASIA to create an actual video with some simple transitions, using the same images and voice recordings.  I then downloaded this into a YouTube account, which can be accessed at:


https://youtu.be/AgTjdNyB9IE
I Knew I was going to be an Educator When...




No comments:

Post a Comment